Thursday 3 December 2009

Money Box

A man asked me for some phone box change the other day, I managed to get 60p together and placed the silver in his manicured soft hands. The suited, chisel jawed man looked at me, then softly whispered these very words to me, "do you have another pound fifty?". Really? Really?

Wheres your mobile? Who uses a phone box anyway?A 2.10 phone call is stupid! your a stupid, cheeky, beautiful man with beautiful hands! Give me your hand and put it on my face and kiss me you sexy beast.

O.k I dint say that.

But I did hide my anger and real lack of funds and dug deep in my bag and managed to pull out a two pound coin. I held the coin out, teasing him till he took it off me. The beautiful man then said,
"Thank you, I left my phone at home and I really just want to hear my wife`s voice.

I smiled and nodded. Still holding things in my hand that I had pulled out to find the mans needs, two items, a booked called "The Secret" and another called Tampax.

Broken heart, broken dignity, broken bag, broken soul....Priceless.

A smile off a sexy man £2 bloody 60p.

No comments: