Thursday 14 January 2010

Beep Beep Beep

When you walk through the beeping doors and find a dusty seat next to a man in tweed, do you worry that he may know that your wearing the make-up from the night before. Does the Tweed man smell the sweet scent of perfume, smoke, coffee, whisky and cheddars?

You look around at everyone else . . . .  are they also wearing their knickers inside out?

I did some research and found that 8 out of ten or 80% of people were Not.

Pretend to sleep and count the stops before closing your eyes to open then just as you arrive at your stop and calmly walk back through the beeping doors.

 

A tip of where to stand when waiting for the tube doors arrival. The tube name signs on the adjacent wall are placed directly between the joining of each carriage....next to the doors.

 

I have mastered this skill and another slight skill is angling your body ready for people to get off the train first. This has freaked out a lot of my friends. Try It.

 

Don't share sweets on the tube. Don't eat on the tube. It smells and pisses people off. I ate a magnum on the tube this week as if it was summer. Mad!

I have orange nail vanish on. Please keep an eye out for the most popular nail vanishes for me, please, I'm going shopping soon and hate being cool.

I am currently dealing the best grit on the street. Available now and delivers to your door step.

Mwah mwah, yes, double kiss.



Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

No comments: